Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Benchmark Passed

I am an editor of several communities on the Development Gateway:
I am also a frequent contributor to others, especially:
It is six and one-half years since I joined the Development Gateway. According to my DG profile, I have now contributed 15,000 resources to the resource base on the Gateway. That of course does not include highlights, news, events, and comments.

This has been a pleasure, and I hope a service to the community of people interested in development cooperation and especially science and technology for development.

2 comments:

Ismael Peña-López said...

15,000!!!!

OMG!!!

Thanks so much :))

Anonymous said...

John,
As someone who was involved in the Gateway since practically day one, I think you are one of the longest standing member of this community. Your commitment is astounding. Here's to another 15,000.