Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Market Shares for Major Browsers

Source: CNET News
I am writing this on Google's Chrome browser, which has a small market share that is growing. I find it is minimally obtrusive.

I also use Mozilla Firefox, which is also quite good. I used it as my primary browser for some years but an update several months ago resulted in huge toolbars and print. Before I learned about the correction for the problem (which affected my old Microsoft Windows but not my Microsoft Vista operating systems) I started using Chrome.

I used Opera at one time, but dropped it for reasons I don't now recall.

I figure both are less subject to virus invasion than Internet Explorer, and I got sick of the IE updates screwing up my computers.

I just thought someone might be interested.

No comments: