Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do your part: Avoid Microsoft's Internet Explorer

Microsoft will patch a hole in its Internet Explorer browser that may have allowed Chinese hackers access to human rights activists' e-mail accounts.
BBC News
I suggest that we need to use a variety of browsers. If everyone uses the same browser then those who would prey on web users would have an easy time. If there were 50 different browsers being used, each by a small percentage of users we might have fewer problems with those who would do us ill or exploit us. I use Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and occasionally Opera, all of which I like better than Internet Explorer anyway.

2 comments:

renantech said...

I found most users used firefox than internet explorer because it is faster. And now because of the problem of internet explorer most users used internet explorer will go firefox and other browser. Microsoft must fix this problem ASAP. Sikat ang Pinoy

Ibrahim said...

I use Firefox and Google Chrome. I like both of these browsers. These browsers are good with integrated Google search. IE directs to Bing which I do not like at all...