Sunday, October 23, 2011

Contributions to Zunia




I have been contributing to the resource base on the Zunia development portal for about a decade. Some time ago I found I had contributed more than 20,000 posts to that data base. The team managing the site deletes old news and outdated posts occasionally, so now my Zunia profile indicates I have just over 8,500 live posts.

Zunia includes "groups", facets of the portal in which members can collaborate within one specific field of development information. I am a volunteer editor of the Monitoring and Evaluation Group. We can share resources between the main resource base and groups, and among groups without sharing with the main resource base. I find I have just shared my 1,000th resource.

I hope that the materials will be useful to others.


No comments: